The review of this mattress is more of a warning to stay away from it. The quality of the product is extremely low and the price you’re asked to pay for it is way more than it deserves. Starting with the fact, that the complete mattress is only 6in thick – it consists of 5in thick base and the miserable 1in memory foam top layer. Even if the 5in base provides enough suppers the 1in top layer is absolutely not enough to provide a good restful sleep. 1in of memory foam will soften the base the same as if you put two blankets on it. It’s not surprising that people who purchased it refer to it as “hard as a brick” – it really is. Anyway here is the complete information about it:
Why sleep on a metal spring mattress when you can sleep comfortably on the Indulgence Memory Foam InnerSpace Mattress? With 1″ of plush, Visco-elastic memory foam and a 5″ Elioform base, you can drift off to sleep on 6″ of comfort. Durable and resilient, the high-density polyurethane foam adapts to support your body in its natural sleeping position. It also helps your body maintain an ergonomically ideal position while you sleep.
- InnerSpace Memory Foam Mattress Features:
- CFC free and hypoallergenic – as certified by the Oeko-Tex 100 test
- FlameWatch technology – follows California‘s strict standards of safety
- Delivered rolled up, via UPS – allows the mattress to be maneuvered up stairs, in small apartments, and in challenging areas. It will completely expand in approx. 72 hours after unrolling.
- Removable jacquard cover
- Product Features:
- Measures approx. 72″ x 84″ x 6″
- For use with height-adjustable bed frames, platform beds or slatted frames
- Jacquard cover – 47% cotton/23% polpropylene/30% polyester
- Fill – polyurethane foam pad
- Dry clean removable cover
- Comes with manufacturer‘s 30-day no-obligation sleep test
- Comes with manufacturer‘s 20-year limited warranty
Usually here I list the negatives, but since this product has barely any positive sides I’ll just give you the sizes available and the prices they come at. You can get the mattress in Twin XL size for $369.99, the Queen size for $499.00, the King size for $729.00 and the Cal King size for $759.00. The prices don’t seem very high, but judging from the quality the mattress is highly overpriced. And don’t be fooled by the guaranty or the no-obligation sleep test. Even if you decide to return the product there’s no way you can put it back to its original package (which is a necessity in order to get all of your money back) and you’ll be charged with shipping taxes. The thing is just not worth the trouble. You’ll be very disappointed if you get it…