Toddler mattress to help your child get the sleep they need to grow. If you have had trouble sleeping and recently switched to a memory foam mattress then you will know how frustrating it can be if you can’t get good quality night’s sleep. Well imagine if you’re a baby or a toddler?
If you can’t get to sleep the only way you can show your frustration is to cry. But an American paediatrician has offered some baby sleep tips which might help in settling your baby to a good night’s sleep.
- Remember all babies are different. This includes the amount of sleep they need, how fast they fall asleep and how often they awake during the night.
- Try to keep sleep times consistent, especially as they get older.
- Keep your baby comfortable with their favourite cuddly toys
- If your baby awakes during the night slowly increase the delay between the time they cry and the time you respond. Also don’t talk to your baby as your resettling them. These strategies will help your baby become independent.
- As your baby gets older try and discourage their afternoon nap to help them seep for a full night.
She finally stated that “Learning to fall asleep on their own is an important step in a child’s development.” As sleep is so important in your child’s development you shouldn’t skimp on what they sleep on. Our memory foam mattresses are available in custom sizes, perfect for small beds or cribs. View our custom range here or contact us directly.